Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thomas & James










My little boy is so happy today! Monica, a dear friend from Germany, sent a package to Brian today full of Thomas DVDs and a little Thomas and James. Her sons, David and Matthew, had outgrown them and they were sweet enough to share with Brian. What a treat and what a happy mama and boy! Since I opened the box this afternoon they have barely left his little hands. He is upstairs playing with them now (when he should be sleeping). Before his bath he hid Thomas and James under his cover (I guess he was afraid someone might come along and take them)....How funny is that? When I was drying him off he ran straight to his bed to collect them again and hasn't let them go since. He was holding Thomas as I read a Thomas book to him and he was one happy little boy.....so content!

Brian has been doing so well in school. Today his physical therapist said that she opened up a tunnel and told Brian to climb through it.....and that Brian was making the 'Tttt' sound the entire time.....He has been making 'Tttt', 'Ffff' and 'Ssss' sounds all night and it makes me so happy! I hope he starts talking soon....I want to know what my little man is thinking so badly.....and more than anything I want to hear him say he loves me......I know he does but I can't wait to hear him say it. :o)

We're very excited about Jen and Betti's trip tomorrow.....Brian can't wait to be spoiled with attention and he hears he got some pretty cool birthday presents from them and can't wait to open them.... :o)

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy..... :o)

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment