Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Circle of Life :o)

Andrea sent me a picture of a butterfly sandwich...Thanks for the idea! I decided to make a peanut butter & jelly sandwich decorated with raisins and cheerios. As I was making the butterfly, I thought about Brian's 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' book and decided to add the caterpillar and cocoon. My marshmallow cocoon is a stretch...ha! I was trying to get it made before his bath and I was pressed for time. I hope he eats his sandwich & caterpillar and aren't too scared by them! :o)

My mom used to write us notes in our lunch and it's a very fond memory I have of my childhood. She wouldn't write a note everyday, but that was always the first thing I looked for when I opened up my lunch bag. I decided to write notes to Brian when he started preschool. I know they probably think I'm crazy since he doesn't read....but I really hope they read them to him. I've started including what some of his treats are in case they can't tell due to transportation problems....haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment