Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sun, Moon & Stars :o)

The sun, moon & stars aren't as impressive as yesterday....I decided that Friday should be 'Happy Friday' and so I made oreo truffles for all of Brian's teachers/therapists. Last Friday I took in the pretzel dragonflies to them and they were so excited.....They are so good to Brian and Brian absolutely LOVES all of them. They're mainly summer staff, which makes me very sad, and almost an entire new set of teachers/therapists will start in the fall. I adore his teacher, Sue, and the teacher assistant, Jen and both of them will be gone in the fall. :o( I haven't learned all of the aides' names yet but every last one of them is super sweet and it reassures me that I'm leaving him in excellent and caring hands each day. :o)

Brian will be happy that there is so much cheese in his lunch! :o) We might have to drink some prune juice this weekend.... ;o)

I hope everyone has a Happy Friday tomorrow! I know we will because when I pick up my little man from school, I'll have two full wonderful days with him. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment