Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hotdog Octopus :o)


While searching the internet for ideas, I've come across these 8-legged creatures a few times so I decided it was time to make one for Brian. I know everyone was a bit turned off by the squid-dogs...haha! The octopus isn't quite as bad... ;o)

Carefully cut the hotdog to make the 8 legs making sure to leave at least 1.5 to 2 inches of hotdog for the head. Boil the hotdog until the legs curl up. I then made two small slits for the eyes and quartered a raisin. Take two of the quartered pieces and insert into the slits for eyes. I have it over orzo pasta because that's the only pasta I had on hand.

Today was a really lazy day for us. Ryan & Michelle took me and Brian to Tin Pan for breakfast as an early bday present....Thanks so much! :o) Then I met up with Katie to buy her old jogging stroller...YAY! After that we headed home and I haven't done much because I feel really icky! My throat has been hurting for a few days and I think being out in the sun all day yesterday is contributing as well. I'm off to bed in a few minutes so I can catch up on some sleep.

Have a great night! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment