Friday, July 24, 2009

The start of something new

This blog is going to serve many purposes, mainly sharing pictures of our sweet little man with both sets of grandparents who are resisting the facebook sensation. My stepmom, Nancy, does have a page and Brian LOVES getting messages from his Grandma but alas my dad is holding strong in his resistance to join the rest of the world. ;o) Hence the creation of 'Brian's Lunch and Other Stuff'. I will share pictures of the little creations I make for Brian's lunch as well as cakes, cookies and other treats I tackle as I pursue my own business venture into the cake business. I hope you all enjoy this blog and I look forward to hearing from all of you! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait! This is right up my alley. I just don't have time with three boys. This was the kind of stuff I did when I stayed home and there was only one! Excited about following you!

    ReplyDelete